Tender for Repair, Renovation Work - Apartment
NO. 5-C, 415 East, 54th Street, New York, NY 10022
General contractors are invited to furnish sealed quotations for the following work:
- Renovation of complete Kitchen including replacement of faucets/water fittings, entire kitchen cabinets and repair/polishing of marbled floor.
- Repair/ replacement of damaged wooden floor including sanding and polishing, in the living room and entrance. Complete installation of wooden floor in bed rooms.
- Replacement of washroom/shower faucets and associated water fittings, toilet seats and cabinets of three restrooms. Repair of damaged marble floor, replacement of mirror and polishing of floors/walls in restrooms.
- Replacement of non-functional 2 heating and cooling/ventilation units.
- Replacement of wardrobes in bed rooms, including 3 doors/mirror closets.
- Repair/maintenance of store cabinets and replacement of broken hinges of windows
- Repairs of ceiling fittings, replacement of Venetian and roman blinds in the living/bed rooms and replacement of electrical sockets.
Interested contractors can visit the apartment during weekdays with prior appointment for inspection of detailed scope of work.
Sealed quotations may be addressed to “Head of Chancery, Permanent Mission of Pakistan to United Nations, New York (8 east, 65th Street, NY 10065). The same should be received within 15 days of this advertisement. The bids will be opened at 5.00 p.m. on 21 October 2016.
The Mission reserves the right to accept or reject any tender without assigning any reason.
For enquiries/appointments please call: 212-879-8600 Ext: 189
Posted: September 30 2016